TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
A. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The Website www.anastasaki.gr is the online store, which constitutes the online presence of the company under the name “ANASTASAKI G.P.” and with the distinctive title “OPTO”, [Ceramics Laboratory, with Tax Code Number of Activity: 234111], with TRN 999869707, PFS AMAROUSIOU and business registration number (GEMI) 085611002000, as legally represented.
The registered head office of the company, hereinafter referred to as “The COMPANY”, is located in Amarousio, Attica, 41, Agiou Athanasiou st., zip code 15125, Athens, Greece, with telephone number +302106179843 and e-mail address for contact and customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
This e-shop offers to all our customers, as well as to internet users, direct information about the products offered by our COMPANY, about the materials we use, their status, as well as the possibility to make their purchases electronically, either directly from the list of products, already existing on our website, or by making special product orders, according to their needs and preferences.
The visitor / user must read these terms carefully, before making use of the services of the website. If they do not agree with them, as a whole or partly, they must, in any case, not make use of the services and their content.
The present terms, as applicable, may change without previous notification. Therefore, we recommend that users check their content, during each visit to our website, in order to take into consideration any changes to the current terms, which they must, respectively, accept fully and unconditionally, in order to continue making use of the site’s services. The continued use of the website www.anastasaki.gr, even after any changes, implies the unconditional acceptance of those terms by the visitor / user, without the need for any other action or declaration.
In case you encounter any problems or have any questions, regarding the operation or terms of our website, as well as our products, please contact us, by phone, via the website’s contact form or by e-mail: email@example.com
By using this website and / or submitting an order, through it, you undertake to:
- Use the website, only to submit legitimate queries or orders.
- Do not place false or fraudulent orders. If we have reasons to believe that such an order has been placed, we reserve the right to cancel it and inform the competent Authorities.
If you do not provide us with all the necessary information, it will not be possible to process and forward your order.
By submitting an order through the website, you declare and guarantee that you are at least 18 years old and that you have full legal capacity to enter into valid and binding contracts.
B. RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
The COMPANY guarantees and is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity of the COMPANY and the transactions provided, through the online store. The COMPANY, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries, which were made by mistake / misalding, in the common experience and reserves the right to correct them, whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
The COMPANY, in the context of its transactions, through its online store, does not bear responsibility and is not liable for compensation, for any damages, resulting from the cancellation of orders, from the non-execution or from the delay of their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the immediate availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs the customer concerned, whether the product is available or not, based on the current data. It undertakes, in the event of a change in these elements, to inform customers, in reasonable time, about the unavailability of the product and once that obligation is fulfilled, shall not be liable further. The online store provides the content (f.e information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available, through the website, “just as they are”.
The display of our products on the website may present small, minor-scale differences, to the final product, due to the character of the latter, as handmade, whether the differences concern products, already posted on the website, or constructions, upon request, based on the products already existing on the website, as well as due to the operation and lighting of both the screen of the means of submission of the order and the means of photographing the product.
In no case shall the COMPANY be liable, civilly or criminally, for any damage (positive, specific or consequential, consisting – indicatively, but not limitedly and / or cumulatively – of a loss of profits, loss of data, lost profits, financial satisfaction, etc.), which may be suffered by a visitor / user of the online store or third party, due to causes, related to the operation or non-operation and / or use of the website and / or to the inability to provide services and / or products and / or information, which are made available through it and / or by any unauthorized interference by third parties in products and / or services and / or information, which are made available through it.
C. TRANSFER OF RISK
In contracts, where the supplier sends the products to the consumer, the risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the consumer, in case they or a third party, appointed by the consumer and other than the carrier, has acquired physical possession of the goods. However, the risk is transferred to the consumer, upon its delivery to the carrier, if the carrier has been ordered by the consumer to transport the goods and this option has not been offered by the supplier, with all consumer’s legal rights towards the carrier reserved.
D. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content of the online store, including distinctive titles, marks, images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc. constitute the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected, in accordance with the relevant provisions of greek law, european law and international conventions, or the intellectual property of third parties, for which the COMPANY is licensed, for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the e-shop. Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work, based on this content or misleading the public, regarding the actual provider / beneficiary of the online store is prohibited. Reproduction, reissuing, loading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content, in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted, solely and exclusively with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features, which are listed and describe the branded online store anastasaki.gr or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, are assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the online store does not, in any way, provide a license or right for them to be used by third parties.
E. USER RESPONSIBILITY
The visitor / user / customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store, as provided by law and according to the rules of good faith and business practices. It is prohibited to use the online store and the website anastasaki.gr for:
- sending, publishing, e-mailing, or transmitting, in other ways, to any recipient, for any reason, any kind of content, which is illegal and / or causes unlawful infringement and damage to the COMPANY and / or infringes the confidentiality or privacy of any person’s information,
- sending, publishing, e-mailing, or transmitting, in other ways, to any recipient, for any reason, any kind of content, which offends morality, social values, childhood etc,
- sending, publishing, e-mailing, or transmitting, in other ways, to any recipient, for any reason, any kind of content, which users are not authorized to transmit, in accordance with the law or applicable conventions and contracts (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed, as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
- sending, publishing, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting to any recipient, for any reason, any kind of content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties of any kind,
- sending, publishing, e-mailing, or transmitting, in other ways, to any recipient, for any reason, any kind of content, containing software viruses or any other codes, files or programs, designed to interrupt, damage, destroy the equipment or the operation of any computer software or hardware,
- deliberate or unintentional breaches of the applicable law or the current provisions,
- harassment of third parties, in any way and means and
- collection or storage of personal data, about other users.
F. LIMITED LICENCE
The website www.anastasaki.gr, under the terms and conditions, as set forth herein and by the applicable legislation, grants to the visitor / user / customer a non-exclusive, non-transmittable, personal, limited right of access, use and presentation of this website and its content elements. This authorization does not constitute a transfer of title to the website and its details and is subject to the following restrictions:
1) you must keep, in all copies of the website and its elements, all notices, related to copyright and other proprietary rights and 2) you may not modify the website and its elements, in any way or reproduce or present publicly, or otherwise distribute or use the website and its elements, for any public or commercial purpose, unless explicitly stated otherwise, hereby.
G. LINKS TO THE WEBSITE "www.anastasaki.gr"
The links included in the online store lead the user, either to individual pages of the store or in some cases, to a transition, outside the online store, to websites of third-party providers, businesses, etc. These related websites are not subjected to the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of any such website or any link included in an associated website, as well as for any changes or updates to such websites. The COMPANY is not responsible for the broadcasts of the Internet or for any form of transmission, which is obtained from any linked website. The COMPANY provides these links in its online store, solely in order to facilitate the use of the online store. Their use is not mandatory for the visitor / user / customer and the fact that they are included on the website’s online store, in no way indicates that the COMPANY approves or accepts their content.